Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by C2P Enterprises LLC
We are a rapidly expanding, innovative financial services organization seeking to add a top-flight Sales Associate to our team. The Sales Associate's primary responsibility and focus is on profiling recruiting opportunities and scheduling recruiting meetings with the Senior Recruiter.
- B2B telephone sales to sell The Rainmaker Multiplier Training, The Holistic Planning Academy/NSSA Events, The Holistic Planning Academy, and Lunch N' Learns in addition to any new training or marketing events we may create in the future.
- Prospecting for new business
- Qualifying Advisors for our programs through cold calls and emails
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business
- Uncovering prospect pain points
- Handling objections to overcome obstacles and create sales
- Drive attendance to marketing webinars
- Set qualified appointments with SMEs within each of C2P Enterprises companies
- Master the skills needed to sell the value of attending each type of event
- Master the Clarity Event Sales System
- Maintain high integrity and CRM tracking of all activity
- Engage in high volume phone sales & advisor engagement
- Maintain pipeline management with coordinated follow-ups and accountability of movement throughout the sales process
- Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The above areas of responsibility are not exhaustive and may continue to evolve
THE SALES ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Ability to flourish in a small company that is continually changing and growing.
- Must be self-motivated and extremely organized.
- Not afraid of rejection
- Ability to control emotion while handling rejection.
- Persistent, yet knows when to walk away.
- Financially motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Must possess high-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Meeting key performance metrics
- Demonstrates professional phone etiquette.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of corporate information.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience commission-based selling
- 2+ years of experience selling on the telephone.
- Experience making cold calls.
- Minimum of 2 years selling intangibles.
- Professional services sales a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The above areas of responsibility are not exhaustive and may continue to evolve.
C2P Enterprises, LLC - Four Companies. One Vision.
C2P Enterprises is a holding company of four distinct brands that simplify financial planning for advisors and the clients they serve. The companies combine to offer education, training, resources, tools and an array of investment and insurance vehicles to meet each client's unique financial situation and goals. They are committed to best interest practices and raising industry standards for a higher quality of holistic financial planning services to family's nation-and world-wide.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.