Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Paratus People
18 Month Contract
Day rate: up to €550
Joining our client will give you the chance to work alongside some of the leading players in the telecoms industry. They are a Belgium-based telecoms company who's aim is to be the top provider of connected entertainment and business requirements. This role can be done on a predominantly remote basis, but the ideal candidate must be able to go on site once a week.
Joining our client as a Network Engineer would allow you to support the deployment and maintenance of different datacentres. You will utilize their different tools to effectively coordinate with the R&D teams and internal stakeholders to optimize datacentres and oversee migrations.
- You will be responsible identifying issues that arise and ensuring the quality of the service is aligned with the customers expectations
- Contribute to pre-sales consultancy activities and assuring the quality of the network designs
- Contribute to the selection, trialling and release of new products and services
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Firm background as a Network Engineer in either the telecom, security or IT domain.
- Extensive experience using management protocols (SNMP, CWMP, etc.)
- Exposure to writing scripts for automation, database queries and applications
- Well exposed to communicating with different customers
- Proficiency in the English language is crucial
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology