German Speaking Customer Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Elevate Direct
German Speaking Customer Support Engineer - Cork/Remote, Ireland
A multinational company in Cork is now looking for a permanent German Speaking Customer Support Engineer to join their team.
The Customer Support Engineer will be responsible for enthusiastically resolving technical support issues. The role will focus mainly on the Paid Services support for video conferencing solutions but may occasionally be asked to resolve issues with other products.
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including proactive follow up with customers, team members
- Work with other Support Engineers to address technical issues
- Provide feedback about trends and new issues and be the voice of the customer
- Deliver a consistent customer experience
- Be Compassionate, Respectful and Honest
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Personal Computers, Mobile devices, and Video Conferencing a plus.
- Excellent communications both verbal, oral and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Google Drive and Google Suites
- Experience with both Windows and Mac operating Systems
- Ability to speak fluent in German/English
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent Full time role with excellent salary and benefits package.