Security Engineer Junior (w/m)
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Engineer Junior (w/m) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunications sector.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a security engineer, SIEM/detection engineer or analyst in an enterprise environment with security analytics background
- Experience with Microsoft E5 Security Suite tools such as Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Identity, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Microsoft 365 Security Center and Kusto Query Language (KQL)
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Extending and optimizing the monitoring of critical applications and services
- Defining and implementing the applications and services of new detection use cases together with the specialist teams in combination with operationalizing the monitoring in the Security Operation Center
- Participating in the complete life cycle of detection use cases and the implementation within the framework of the cyber defense roadmap and prioritization
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17341
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.