Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by LCA Consulting Services
The successful candidate would be responsible for building the Front End components to a major Shopify implementation.
- Provide Shopify platform direction and oversight to a team of developers.
- Work with Javascriot libraries to create a rich Front End experience.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with Back End REST APIs.
- Working with integration pipelines including build/test and publish steps.
- Will perform code reviews on a daily basis of his colleagues' commits to ensure best practice coding standards.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and Front End technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- At least 2 years Shopify experience in a commercial environment
- Must have 5+ cumulative years of Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience building mobile first application
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON/RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns
- Any experience of Shopify OS2.0 would be beneficial
- Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous.
- Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.