Service Desk Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Experis AG
Service Desk Engineer
Only Swiss based candidates are considered.
Experis Switzerland is looking for a Service Desk Engineer. Our client is an IT consultancy and the end-client is an insurance provider with offices across North-America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4 months (then after a permanent employment will be offered by the client)
- Good English skills and German is highly beneficial
- Communicative and supportive personality
- Ticket handling knowledge
- Knowledge about video conferencing
- Windows 10, MS Office, VPN, Airwatch, Citrix Xen app and Xen Desktop
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain standard Client Devices within Service Levels.
- Identify and resolve Client Device Problems.
- Provide Remote Support Services for Remote User Devices.
- Provide third party dispatch for Client Device maintenance and repair service.
- Facilitate the procurement of standard hardware.All new hardware will be received and asset tagged in accordance with the Asset Management process. Any necessary Asset Management inventory updates will be completed in accordance with the Asset Management Process.
- Maintain non-standard Client Devices and software to the extent IT CS/LBS personnel can do so without degrading performance of other obligations, and exclusive of replacement parts.
- Provide additional levels of maintenance of non-standard Client Devices.
- Utilize the standard builds of end user software for installations.
- Provide feedback and ideas to EUC for consideration to make changes to a standard build of Client Software.
- Perform/fulfil IMACS Service Requests, as requested, via a service request (ticket from the ITSM tool)
- Setup room/equipment for video conference.
- Coordinate all sites for video.
- Bridge scheduling(multi-point calls) outbound.
- Provide video startups (dial out/receive calls) to ensure user knows how to work necessary equipment.
- Provide in-call support and troubleshooting for all sites as required.
- Perform monthly maintenance of Video Conferencing equipment.
- Perform hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Log Incident, report to and work with vendor for any equipment break downs, parts replacements, etc. that have maintenance contract (Kinly, Cisco, etc.).
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.