Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for an assignment with a client in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As QA Engineer you will be responsible to design, develop, modify and implement automated tests for the company's eCommerce solutions.
Requirements QA Engineer Role:
- Hands on experience handling complex system architecture
- Deep understanding of Ecommerce UI Tests
- Hands on experience in Mobile Browser Applications and Cross Browser Test
- Experience handling Migration tests
- Deep hands-on experience in OpenText CMS and OpenText DS is good to have
- Should be able to integrate components in the OpenText webpages and test all combinations of Scenarios
Details QA Engineer Role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 3 months (with extensions)
- Interviews: ASAP
- Location: Remote until further notice (client is in Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Rate: Competitive
If this role as QA Engineer is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.