Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Conexess Group, LLC
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client located in Bloomfield, CT in their search for a Senior .NET Developer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
*We are unable to work C2C on this role*
- Responsible for the architecture, technical design and development of new .NET applications and web services
- Work with a team of high-performance high-caliber individuals, focused and motivated to achieve the project's goals
- Responsible for design and coding for upcoming application releases and possible other technical initiatives
- Take ownership of tasks, assignments, issues, and follow through until resolved
- Learn the application's business requirements quickly and resolve technical issues and problems as they arise
- Work collaboratively with other team members (developers, analysts, business partners and multiple upstream and downstream applications' teams)
- Object-oriented software design and development
- Microsoft .NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET Core 2 MVC WebAPI, ASP.NET 2.0,
- Working knowledge of LINQ and Lambda expressions
- Prior work experience with MVC/MVP design patterns
- Entity Framework Core API
- WebAPI, WCF and/or REST services, JSON
- SQL Server - Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, performance tuning
- Container strategies, Docker, OpenShift/Kubernetes, etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.