Senior IT Digitization Project Manager
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT Digitization Project Manager. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Manage, coordinate & implement demanding IT & Digitization projects in cooperation with technical & IT specialists in a global context.
- Actively support & further develop digitization strategy & develop/define a cross-system implementation roadmap, via location-based analysis of system landscapes & the dependencies between the IT systems & processes involved.
- Support internal stakeholders in the further development of project management.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT Project Management including sound experience in Managing Digitization Projects.
- An in-depth knowledge of IT processes.
- Proficient computer science knowledge in the areas of application operations & application management.
- Skilled & experience in Agile frameworks such as Kanban or SCRUM.
- Ideally experienced within Industrial Environments.
- Completed University education in Computer Science or Business Informatics or similar.
- Ideally IPMA certified.
- Motivated for & flexible to work within a dynamic system environment.
- Strong conceptual skills & a networked way of thinking.
- Willing to travel (approximately 20%).
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.