Project Manager - SAP BI
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager vacancy requiring profound SAP BI knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of work experience as a Project/Program Manager preferably within the data analytics field
- Relevant knowledge of BI concepts including ETL, Data Mart, Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- Proven performance history of creating complex business decisions with authority, considering the potential long-term risks and implications
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Management or any other equivalent education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, other languages skills are a plus
- Being responsible for the end-to-end solution delivery management including the formulation to hand-over to Service Management
- Understanding customer's objectives, defining the appropriate engagement model and leading the initial setup, blue prints and development plans for mid and long term IT Solutions
- Ensuring the completion of all project management deliverable together with proactively managing the project and program risks, establishing effective controls and driving mitigation actions
- Providing full transparency regarding the budget, timelines, scope and quality status plus ensuring integration among the project team members, alignment with Service Management and assisting ramp-up of operational model
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.