Senior NET Developer
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Conexess Group, LLC
We are looking for someone with advanced development knowledge and experience in Microsoft development technologies. The Senior .NET Developer will support and enhance customer applications, web services, MS SQL database, and administrative applications.
This position requires the candidate to work with the development team to deliver complex technical solutions to support organizational growth. The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and application architecture. Candidate should be capable of supporting comprehensive and complex enterprise solutions. The candidate must assist in application delivery using standard SDLC (software development life cycle) for application enhancements, fixes, and system integrations.
- Assist with full software life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist in development of custom reports with business stakeholders.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to development team members.
- Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing, estimating, and assigning work.
- 8+ years of .NET and C# professional development experience.
- Experience in various webservices and architectures.
- Experience in designing application databases and performance turning SQL server queries.
- Experience in designing and architecting applications.
- Skilled in using Visual studio and SQL server management studio.
- Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.