Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Highland Rivers Health
The Womens Outreach program offers hope, love and assistance for women in recovery by removing substance abuse as a barrier to employment and living in the community. The Womens Outreach program includes both residential and intensive outpatient services that address risk factors for relapse. Services support women in achieving abstinence, maintaining recovery, avoiding illegal activity and meeting parenting responsibilities. The program also provides supports to help women obtain employment and transition into safe and stable housing.
Highland Rivers Health is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Women's Outreach Program.
- Answers phones and directs calls.
- Performs various administrative, clerical and documentation to support unit activities.
- Participates in required in-service training and department meetings.
- Maintains office inventory.
- Checks Medicaid eligibility for active individuals.
- Communicates Medicaid changes to clinicians.
- Opens individuals to services.
- Scans documentation into Electronic Health record.
- Schedules appointments.
- Reviews caseload reports and ensures all services provided match services that are ordered.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year Administrative experience.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.