Trainee Financial Advisor
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Title: Trainee Financial Advisor
Location: Abercynon Cardiff
Benefits: Support with your Diploma qualification, an Established Client base, 25 days Holiday, Flexible working, remote working
Salary: £22,000 to £25,0000
This prestigious and excellent reputation Financial Advisor firm has a lot to offer the right person. They will offer Support and help you grow in your Career; they offer a professional approach to Wealth Planning advice and are looking for Talented, Creative, Motivated individuals to join their team.
Our client offers Excellent Packages including Compliance support, Administration support, Paraplanning support.
This company has fantastic support, you will be be part of a bigger team and not isolated. Option to be based from home or Office. Did you want to have your own firm in the future this company offers this with support to help you grow?
- Dealing with HNW and Corporate Clients
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyses information gathered
- Undertake sufficient product and market research in conjunction with Paraplanners
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is available and maintained
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
- Excellent communications skills
- Partially/ completed Diploma in Financial Planning
Due to the amount of response, we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role