Business Intelligence Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Enova Financial
What youll be doing:
In this role, you will design, develop, implement and maintain reporting functionality and analytic applications across multiple business units including Finance, Marketing, Operations and more. You will interface with Business Owners, leveraging our data infrastructure and Enterprise BI tools to facilitate faster decision-making, standardize key customer, loan, and business metrics, and support the company's strategic initiatives. You will also capture and translate requirements through a variety of techniques to create coherent report design documents leading to successful solutions.
We are looking for creative problem solvers who enjoy collaborating with others to build new data warehouse, data mart and Business Intelligence solutions, while supporting our existing applications. You will operate as an owner by completing the full life cycle of a project from understanding the business process and requirements through implementation and ongoing support.
Were excited about you if you have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the data and/or Business Intelligence field
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills
- Experience with requirements gathering and long-term solution development
- Conducted validation of existing reporting and new solutions
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles and techniques
- The ability to identify non-obvious solutions to complex problems
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related study
Nice to have:
- Experience in Tableau or comparable BI tool
- UX Experience
- Knowledge of Finance/FinTech industry and concepts
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $135k Annual