Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by LAZ Parking
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving.? Where do they spend the other 95%??? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country.? When it comes to parking, we're the experts!?
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say parking is our industry but people are our passion. Our mission is to create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients .? If you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best - contact us today!?
The Spirit of the Position:?
The?Business Analyst?is an integral part of the evolving Technology team at LAZ Parking & reports to the GM of Business Intelligence. This role will be responsible for maximizing value for LAZ Operated Assets within their geographical area. Success in this role will be shown by the ability to be analytical, think outside of the box, and use data to drive decision making.? The Business Analyst will develop a comprehensive understanding of the local parking economy and implement yield management strategies to increase revenue and drive value to LAZ and client assets.
Principal Job Duties:
- Develop and create dashboards within LAZ Parking's Business Intelligence platform powered by Microsoft's PowerBI in concert with the national BI team directed by the General Manager of Business Intelligence.
- Develop and implement strategies through quantitative analysis of historical parking supply and demand as well as consumer and competition behavior
- Develop a working relationship with subject matter experts in the industry and within our field operations to understand the differences and challenges for each market
- Determine ideal pricing for various revenue streams through analysis of consumers' online purchasing habits.
- Partner with distribution channels to ensure opportunities are maximized.
- Identify and communicate demand periods (high and low) for which a strategic plan is required and formulate and execute that plan with assistance from the Regional Operations Teams.,
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies related to revenue management and technology.
- Be the key point of contact for Business Intelligence users within their regions and assist with training or technical questions on LAZ's BI Tool.
- Provide reports on a regular schedule through data collection such as:
- Average Number of Transient Parkers & Revenue Drivers.
- Contract Parker Occupancy and Absenteeism.
- Parking Patron Patterns and Trends, etc.
- Occupancy Reports and Trends - LAZ locations versus competing locations.
- Create and disseminate additional reports as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline such as Economics or Mathematics or Computers/Information Systems w/a focus in data analytics.
- Experience developing & deploying enterprise-scale reports and dashboards using a BI Application such as Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau.
- 2+ years of related experience at within the Real Estate, Airline, or Hospitality Industry.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts.
- Experience in developing & using DAX Functions.
- Knowledge of Analytics/BI Applications such as Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau.
- Ability to utilize Data Warehouse Technology such as SQL, Non-SQL, and Azure solutions.
- Proven analytical skills, including the ability to gather data, analyze and present recommendations.
- Leverage understanding of internal and external business processes to identify problems and implement solutions to drive value.
- Interest in optimization problem-solving, economic game theory, and consumer buying behavior
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.? Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicants consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$120k - $150k Annual
$110k - $125k Annual
$60k - $85k Annual
$60k - $85k Annual
$65k - $85k Annual
$180k - $180k Annual