Social Media Coordinator
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by ConsumerTrack
ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
We're looking for a social media coordinator for GOBankingRates.com, a division of ConsumerTrack Inc., to join our content team. If you get a dopamine rush when something you post goes viral, you're looking at the perfect opportunity!
We need a creative, passionate and experienced social media guru who has a knack for memes and creating shareable images to grow our social following. You are on top of the latest social trends and know where conversations are buzzing on TikTok, Reddit, Clubhouse, etc.
The social media coordinator will work directly with our in-house experts and editors and contributing writers to publish and share what the world wants to know and share around personal finance and money matters.
If you're ambitious, driven, self-motivated and eager to work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous, and open-minded as the content we create, this job is for you!
- 1 year experience of social media experience at an online publication, brand or business
- Fluency across social media platforms and analytics, and a passion for social storytelling
- Full command of grammar and journalistic best practices and strong attention to detail.
- Experience using analytics tools to make decisions.
- You have great time management and strong organizational skills.
- BA/BS from a four-year accredited university or college, preferably with a degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or a similar field.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it's important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We're committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we're living in. Weve also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here's a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We're in the digital media space so we're mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we're a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we've committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.