Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Partner's Consulting
Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst (SDET, Automated, Java, Python) II who has experience with Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions.
- Test cases, Use cases, Python Scripting for JAVA Middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger.
- Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
- Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of overall QA testing experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of hand-coded Python Scripting experience.
- MUST have automated testing experience.
- QA testing JAVA is required.
- Experience with test case management tools (TestRail).
- Experience with API testing.
- Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems.
- Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, Client, developers, and other team members.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to quickly shift priorities and adapt to change.
- Technical skills - Java, Java script, Database, API, Test automation.
- Tools/Technologies - Jenkins, Github, Maven, IntelliJ, Notification testing (SNS, RabbitMQ).
- Detail-oriented, team player, and great communication skills.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.