Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Auction.com
Auction.com is the world's leading online real estate marketplace having sold more than $47 billion in assets. Our online transaction platform provided by Auction.com's ground-breaking technology, positions the company at the forefront of disrupting the trillion-dollar real-estate industry. By upholding customer-centric and people-centric values, the company's Legacy continues to be propelled by empowering its customers with the confidence to buy and sell real estate online. Are you ready to join a company that is revolutionizing an industry?
- Manage enterprise-level Microsoft Active Directory environment, DNS, DHCP and Windows File Servers.
- Manage corporate Active Directory Certificate Service PKI infrastructure.
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
- Oversee on-prem Datacenter and server infrastructure.
- Manage corporate infrastructure on AWS cloud.
- Administer and monitor backup schedule and retention.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems via Solarwinds and native AWS Cloudwatch.
- Assist Principal Network Engineer on networking troubleshooting and routine tasks.
- B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, computer related discipline or 5+ years IT work experience in a global information technology infrastructure environment.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD), and GPO's.
- Expert knowledge of AD, PKI in Windows Server 2016.
- Thorough understanding of DNS, DHCP, and DFS, in a Windows 2016.
- Expert knowledge in managing AWS Cloud Network Infrastructure, including Transit Gateway design, RT/NACL, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Extensive experience with Cisco Routing and Switching- Cisco ASR, Catalyst iOS and Nexus switches, ASA/AnyConnect and wireless technology Meraki.
- Deep understanding of datacenter infrastructure and server principles and concepts. The technology includes Cisco UCS, HPE ProLiant, Nimble Storage, Pure Storage and Brocade FC switches.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise-level backup solutions, preferably Commvault.
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access that approved by InfoSec to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Deep knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft HyperV.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.