Senior Net Developer
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Diversified Technical Services, Inc.
DTSI has built an unwavering reputation of delivering superior IT solutions with a strong focus on exceeding customer expectations and a relentless drive to be the best in the industry. Our success, undoubtedly, is a direct result of our people. We are intentional in seeking individuals who are hard-working, disciplined, visionary, and approach all tasks and all interactions with an attitude of excellence. If this is you, we invite you to join Team DTSI!
Senior .NET Developer
DTSI is seeking an experienced senior level .NET Developer to be on our team!
As .senior .NET Developer, you will have a key role in improving the performance and design of existing applications. This person will work with team members to provide accurate application delivery estimates when designing, developing and testing application for production release. Create and maintain application documentation and participate in requirements, design, and peer reviews. Perform defect correction (analysis, design, code) and root cause analysis on pending and production releases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- 10+ years experience in software development environment
- Experience with Windows Forms, ASP.NET
- Experience with OOP and Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton and Factory
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013+
- Experience with source code management software such as CVS, Git, StarTeam
- Experience in Federal DoD Environment (nice to have)
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years relevant experience
- US Citizen (government contract)
- Background check
Inclusion and Diversity
DTSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
DTSI is an equal opportunity employer that uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Background investigations may be conducted to determine applicants eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance.
"Proud of the Past; Improving the Present; Focused on the Future."