IT Complaint Manager (Software)
Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Complaint Manager (Software). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Process & analyze incoming complaints & customer reports for digital products in accordance with applicable process specifications.
- Convey complaint information internally in order to improve provided services.
- Provide direct contact for internal interfaces & external customers.
- Carry out project work & further develop software complaint processes (app, software, cloud, troubleshooting guides etc..).
- Participate in general QM tasks such as the creation of specification documents & training courses & participating in audits.
- Ensure all specified quality & documentation requirements are met within the area of ??responsibility.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in as an IT Support Specialist.
- Ideally experienced in Compliant Management in relation to IT & Software.
- A good knowledge of Databases, Smartphones, Mobile Applications (Android & iOS) & PC operating systems (Windows & Mac)-
- Any experience in the medical device/product (ISO 13485/21 CFR Part 820/MDR 2017/745) sector advantageous.
- Completed relevant University Degree or a comparable qualification.
- Motivated, collaborative, communicative & service-oriented.
- Fluent English & German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.