Senior ETL Developer - 100% Remote
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking candidate to design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain Extract, Transformation & Load (ETL) system. Includes workflows, mapping, scripts and stored procedures to support business application needs. Includes workflows, mapping, scripts and stored procedures to support business application needs.
- Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform source to target data mapping.
- Review and assess business rules, project plans, development and test specifications.
- Create and run tests on all solutions while optimizing ETL processes.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate changes internally and externally.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of production ETL processes.
- Monitor production processes and respond to errors and emergency issues.
- Collaborate with business units to provide information as appropriate.
- Document all ETL processes.
- Mentor other ETL developers in the team
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- 5 - 8 years of experience with Data Stage and extensive experience in web service based integrations.
- Experience with Data Stage Administration, Information Server Console.
- Specialized skills required for this job: Data Modeling Data Warehousing IBM Infosphere DataStage Tools Web Service Integrations Oracle SQL