DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes team - Top Bank - Perm
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes team - Leading Bank - Amsterdam, Netherlands
For a leading bank in the Netherlands I am recruiting for a DevOps Engineer/Developer with a passion for Kubernetes and containerization. We are looking for a ambitious person with strong development skills and a communicative personality.
In this role you'll be working in a centralized team in the bank and support your clients internally (around 30 DevOps teams) with running their containers securely, safely and smoothly on the platform that is based on Kubernetes.
The team your work in is responsible for all the containers across the bank, for the platform that the containers run on, for implementing new features to that platform - basically - it is the expertized Kubernetes team within the bank!
The team is about 5 people and expanding!
In this role you'll be
- Following the Stand-up Scrum meeting each morning
- Work on open tickets
- Build pipelines to automate certain scripts
- upgrade new versions
- Implement new platform features
- Share your latest Kubernetes knowledge with your team
- Experiment with the latest Kubernetes projects
- Support other DevOps teams ( your internal clients ) with Kubernetes support
- Search for the latest news and updates within Kubernetes you're just unstoppable when it comes to this subject!
You're profile would look like this:
- You have a minimum of 2 years Full time work experience in Development/Engineering
- Your technical skills are amazing
- You are a real team player, love to share knowledge, get excited about new (Kubernetes) technology
- You are a great support for the other DevOps teams - always ready to help/explain and guide
To be successful in this role, you will have experience with:
- Teraform (IaC)
- Development of automation Pipelines
- Development of Docker Images
- Stakeholder management
What you'll get working for the company:
- Great name on your resume
- Very good work - life balance
- Great work environment, agile way of working, strong experts in their field, good culture
- Focus on training and development, of knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours, lots of room to grow (personality & professionally)
- Encouragement to train/fitness during the day
- Personal Development budget
- Great Pension scheme
- Free transport card
- Solid insurance
Does this role sounds interesting to you? Are you a fit? Get in touch with me!