Senior SAP Consultant - Leading Bank - Amsterdam
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
Senior Business Consultant SAP/S4 Hana
For one of the leading banks in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Senior Business Consultant with extensive knowledge of SAP ECC/S4 Hana. An interesting role within the bank as they are going through an exciting new phase with large strategic programs and various migration projects to SAP Hana 4 and Azure cloud.
- You analyse, design and implement changes within an agile environment - eg SAP migration from ECC to S4 Hana, purchase migration project to Ariba platform and a large Azure Cloud migration project
- You make important contributions to determine the roadmaps and requirements for the various large migration projects
- You communicate with all IT employees in the teams, and you are also a fully-fledged discussion partner for their business and internal stakeholders such as P2P, Controlling, Accounting and Procurement.
The SAP teams are part of the Accounting Grid, a larger change department within Finance.
- Knowledge of financial processes (accounting, controlling) and systems (eg SAP FI/CO, SAP MM)
- Knowledge of (operational) purchasing processes (Ariba)
- Analytical ability: being able to translate a vision into concrete business processes and analyze the impact.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile (Scrum) is a big plus
Benefits for you:
- Work in a strong team with a great atmosphere
- Great base salary and benefit budget
- Unlimited Learning and Development opportunities
- One of the best pensions in the Netherlands
- Great work environment, agile way of working, strong experts in their field, good culture
- Focus on training and development, of knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours, lots of room to grow (personality & professionally)
- Encouragement to train/fitness during the day
- Personal Development budget
- Great Pension scheme
- Free transport card
- Solid insurance
- The office location is in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Currently they are working fully remote (from the Netherlands)
- After covid, a flexible working environment is possible (few days in and out office), the role is not fully remote
Does this role sound interesting to you? Are you a fit? Get in touch with me!