Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently searching for an ICT Architect for a client based in Bern. This will be an 8 months role with a great possibility of getting a further extension.
In this role, you will support the IAM architect in the area of EIAM (Enterprise IAM) and help with designing and developing one of the most interesting IAM landscapes in Switzerland.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop the access and authorization service (AAS) together with the product owner and the IAM architect, according to the needs of the stakeholders and the internal guidelines and guidelines.
- You analyze and evaluate the requirements of the stakeholders and service users and create possible solutions.
- You create architectural images and concepts and carry out "Proof of Concepts" together with software and platform engineers.
- You observe the technical developments in the field of Azure AD on the market, evaluate them and adapt them if necessary.
Your skills and previous experience:
- Practical experience in the same or similar function (eg as a senior developer or senior engineer) in a complex IAM environment.
- Quick comprehension and the willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Very good know-how of the current IAM technologies and protocols such as OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, SSO and Federation
- Practical experience in the field of Azure AD
- Affinity with the topic of security
- Enjoy innovation and think "out-of-the-box"
- Good communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud and mobile technologies
- Knowledge of a programming language
- You enjoy working in a team and have experience with agile working methods
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.