Business Analyst (Product) - Home Based
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Our North West based client's new digital platform is resulting in a high level of new projects and business growth, and as a result they are looking for a number of Business Analyst's with varying levels of experience to join a rapidly expanding Professional Services team.
These roles can be fully home based and our client is happy to consider candidates UK wide.
We need Business Analysts to work on exciting projects to deliver digital banking products for clients within the Financial Services sector.
Product experience is essential - whether Web, Application or Mobile.
Working in collaboration with the Product Team you will support the development of new software products from inception to delivery.
Your daily activities will look like:
- Directing on requirements gathering workshops
- Report writing, solutions documentation
- Process flow creation
- Supporting the definition of business cases for all products and integrations
- Supporting the implementation of Agile/DevOps processes
- 25 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays), rising to 30
- Pension contributions of 5%
- Group Life and Income protection schemes
- Onsite parking if required
- Few minutes' walk from town centre and train station
- Commitment to flexible/hybrid working practices
- Working in an ethical, values driven business
Fully remote, these roles provide the opportunity for flexibility and family life working from home.
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion.