Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Consol Partners
Application Manager - leading tech consultancy in Brussels, Belgium (3 month contract - 50% remote 50% on-site.)
Our client is one of the leading information technology services that specialises in hi-tech transactional services
- Investigate and answer the logged enquiries/problems related to assigned applications
- Formulating proposals for work - arounds and/or proposals for improvement
- Providing the content for the relevant release notes
- Open and regular communication with the business about outstanding incidents
- Open and regular communication with external parties involved
- Operational tasks such as: Configuring applications, Importing/Preparing files that are (DE)blocked, checking data quality, providing test data, drawing up one time/
ad-hoc reports, keeping regression tests of the application up-to-date.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent experience with application management
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL/apply relevant processes eg, configuration/change management.
- Familiar with application life cycle and test environments required for the application
- To be able to evaluate applications to create maintenance or conversion strategies
- Provide functional support to users of the application
- Good communication skills
- Working both in a team and independently
- Experience within financial sector
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups.