Materials Planning and Scheduling Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by ITech Consult
Materials Planning and Scheduling Business Analyst (m/w/d) - SAP/Project leader/Requirement/English
Background: The PT PLAN workstream member is supporting the group wide ASPIRE program. The workstream member is a core member of the PT PLAN work-stream, driving the ASPIRE Supply Chain Planning (SCP) project. The workstream member is supporting the transformational change for assigned Supply Chain Planning processes in scope to implement aligned and harmonized end-to-end processes and related systems landscape as well as enable the necessary organization in PT. The change combines process harmonization, system standardization, increased automation and people change management. The workstream member is ensuring that LPS elements and methods are applied. The workstream member develops approaches to drive towards our Supply Chain Planning vision of "higher quality decisions", eg by ensuring single data captured at source-systems, standardized data structures, simplified business processes, increased automation, etc. The workstream member does report to the PT PLAN workstream. Close collaboration with the business function and across other workstreams is key for the role. Perfect Candidate: This position is open to backfill an internal role. We are looking for a dynamic candidate with a University Degree in Business or IT and a first experience in material planning (between 3 to 5 years). Experience with SAP planning application is required (APO or MP). Experience in pharma or with Factory Scheduling is an advantage. On a soft skill note, we are looking for someone eager to learn and develop him/herself into the role.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Defines with the Work Stream Lead the activities to be performed and related effort. The focus of this role will be in Material Planning (MP) and Master Production Scheduling (MPS) business process areas within the Plan work stream Lead the delivery of assigned work packages according to schedule, and report regularly accomplishments to the work stream lead.
This includes but not limited to:
- Coordinates all activities to assure excellence and a high level of standardization in future process & system design (to-be-picture, fit-for-purpose)
- Works together with the BPO/BPM/SME community for re-designing the PLAN processes as well as for relevant enabling processes (eg Data) as applicable
- Works closely with other business process areas to assure E2E process excellence
- Defines business requirements and translates business needs into user requirements
- Provides expertise and guidance for defining planning relevant master data
- Ensures that the final business process and systems design/architecture meet the overall functional requirements
- Collects feedback from the voice of customers, evaluates pain points based on the current systems & process landscape, compiles improvement opportunities
- Ensures that the technical data specification for migration is provided
- Works closely together with IT for solution definition
- Ensures appropriate user acceptance testing
- Test case, Transition plans & Training development, documentation and execution
- Translate core project design principles for his/her own area of responsibility.
- University Degree in business or IT
- 3-5 years of experience in Material Planning (MRP)
- Deep experience with SAP Planning tools such as SAP APO, MM, OMP
- Fluent English, excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Project leadership experience
- Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
- Ability to translate 10y requirements into design
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of data life cycle management and can drive organizational commitment to a data ownership mindset.
- Use quantitative and qualitative approaches to solve business problems
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Deeply curious and energized by learning; can coach new skills and behaviors
Reference No.: 920665SKNRole: Materials Planning and Scheduling Business Analyst
Industry: Pharma Location: Kaiseraugst Workload: 100% Start: ASAP Duration: 12++