Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
The future company (my client) is on the way to becoming a national champion thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fiber optic cable network and one of the world's best cellular networks. With attractive forms of work, they want to become the most modern workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the basis for successful cooperation and the individual work and life situations of each employee are included.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the conception, implementation and Go2Market of the mobile products especially for the youth segment and 5G as well as constant improvement of the mobile customer experience
- Shared profit & loss responsibility: Success monitoring through a deep understanding of profit and margin drivers
- Ongoing testing of the competitiveness of mobile products and services, development and introduction of new product innovations
- Continuous validation of customer satisfaction and needs based on market research, Net Promoter Score and customer surveys
- Development of additional revenue streams through new and optimization of existing partnerships
- Participation in the medium to long-term marketing strategy and planning
- Management of cross-functional projects
Must have experience:
- Business education or training with specialization in marketing or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in B2C product management, ideally in the Swiss market environment
- Industry experience from telecommunications or related
- Strong in communication and positive influence of the various stakeholder groups
- Fluent German and English skills
- Start date: October/November
- Duration 6-12 months
- Extension: Extension or internalization is possible with good performance
- Workplace: Zurich
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Home office because of Corona, individual days onsite by arrangement with the Manager
Interested? Looking forward to your application!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.