Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by CV-Library
Full training will be provided, and the role could be ideal for bright, personable candidates with a customer service background. The team provides a 1st class service to customers across the UK and we're looking for full time candidates, to join this highly successful business. Currently we are recruiting team members to work 35 hours a week from Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday working a combination of fixed hours from 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm, and 12 to 8pm.
To provide an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer experience to users, your responsibilities will include:
* Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
* Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
* Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
* General administrative tasks
* Supporting members of the management team as required
* Returning customers' calls
* Responding to customer contact made through FB, Twitter and Instagram.
* An excellent phone manner will be essential
* Happy working in a busy, team environment
* Flexibility and the ability to work independently
* Strong organisational skills
* Some flexibility with working hours
* Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
* Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
This business has a great culture, supports and encourages its staff, and provides training opportunities to develop brilliant careers. The company offers a modern, friendly working environment, 25 days holiday, AE Pension, free hot drinks and fruit, and other perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£19k - £19k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£9.41 - £9.41 Hourly
£17.5k - £19.5k Annual
£10.1 - £10.1 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual
£9.74 - £9.74 Hourly
£18.7k - £18.7k Annual