AML Data Engineer (w/m)
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Engineer (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience within Data Architecture or Data Engineering field
- Proficiency with reporting using Tableau and Power BI
- Working experience in Python, Kafka, Hive, Spark, Jupyter Notebook, Nifi, Flask, Bokeh or similar visualisation tools including JSON schema validation, Kubernetes or Docker
- Hands-on Big Data experience using known tech stacks together with solid agile experience in Data related projects
- Finished higher education in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German language skills is preferred
- Preparing and enabling operations and support for Data Platform usage of the Anti-Money Laundering Use Case
- Designing and building dash boards for monitoring AML relevant data load processes on the Data Platform
- Implementing data quality checks for AML relevant data sources on Data Platform Generic description
- Acting as a technical data engineer for Data and Analytics platform based on Kubernetes and Hadoop
- Being involved in design and implementation of data architecture relevant topics across the common part of the data platform
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.