Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by CV-Library
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our talented Business Systems team.
Graduates with a degree in Computer Science or that are I.T. related are welcomed.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will provide first class end user support and customer service to our users at HQ, those working from home and teams working remotely on our nationwide campsite network.
This is a varied role where you can expect to:
* Offer Technical & Application Support of all remote Campsites and HQ staff
* Carry out regular problem solving, whilst implementing and recording all changes and processing new requests for sites inventory amendments
* Utilise helpdesk Ticketing application to record, update all problems reported so that activity reports can be generated
* Setup, manage and edit users on all CCC applications. Active Directory, Exchange Online, PC’s, Legacy Systems, Laptops, VPN, CAG, iGel & Citrix desktops / remote access, Mobile Devices users and IP/EAD Phone System.
* Prioritise support calls, both internally and with third party support vendors
* Perform daily/monthly system application tasks
* Participate in Office moves and relocates
* Work with 3rd line and Desktop support to ensure reviews of scheduled tasks and infrastructure security is always maintained
* Perform other duties within Business Systems when the need arises
To be successful in this role you will have:
* An excellent standard of verbal and written communication is essential
* Proven problem resolution and troubleshooting skills
* Strong organisational skills in relation to keeping and maintaining records
* Proven ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* A keen interest in IT
This post will require you to commit to rotating shifts, which will alternate weekly between 08:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
The post also involves on-call working from home as primary contact 1 in 5 weekends and secondary contact the same.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work, with a supportive and dedicated team.
If you require any further information or would like a conversation in confidence, please contact a member of the Recruitment Team.
Due to the high volume of applications normally received unfortunately it is not possible for the Club to communicate back with each applicant so please note that if you do not hear from the Club within 2 weeks of sending your application you should assume that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. Candidates selected for interview will normally be contacted by telephone and email.
The Camping and Caravanning Club actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match the needs of the Club with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £26k Annual
£149 - £149 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly
£24k - £26k Annual