Cloud Solution Architect
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by C3 IoT
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development.
C3 AI has an opening for a Cloud Solution Architect. You will be required to work with customers to configure and deploy the C3 AI platform and C3 AI product suite applications using public, private, or hybrid cloud architecture. You will be interacting with large enterprises with complex system landscapes, so breadth of experience is paramount. This role requires a perfect combination of big picture, solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
- Work with customers to architect a full-stack solution using C3 AI software that fully integrates with customer's existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps and other standpoints.
- Provide recommendations and best practices to optimize customers' cloud presence, performance, security and cost in light of the C3 AI platform.
- Compare and contrast building applications with the C3 AI platform versus building them with cloud primitives.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of custom solutions built on C3 AI platform.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with one of the major public cloud vendors.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement a working solution using public cloud primitives.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Extensive experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience is a plus.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$150k - $170k Annual