Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Kelly Services
Kelly Services is in partnership with a client in Traverse City, MI to present an Administrative Assistant opening!
The Administrative Assistant position will be weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Starting pay for this role is $20 per hour.
Depending upon your needs, this position could be temporary only or go temp-to-hire.
This is the opportunity for you if:
- You are seeking a professional job with a fun and friendly atmosphere
- You have a can do attitude and are willing to contribute to an energetic team
- You are hardworking and consider yourself to be a "sponge" soaking up new knowledge when possible
- You are seeking office work and showcase a technical ability (ie use of Microsoft Office Suites, various softwares)
About the position:
As the administrative assistant, you will have a variety of clerical duties. You will be expected to actively contribute to new ideas and other team exercises. Training on the various software used in this role will be provided.
- Answering and redirecting incoming calls/email inquiries
- Arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms/conference facilities, etc
- Ordering supplies
- Organizing travel accommodation for staff/customers
- Maintaining company social media accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Interested applicants should email an updated resume to (see below) or call Emilie directly atWhy Kelly® ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.