Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Security Finance
Supports the manager in the daily operations of the branch office. Performs branch collection activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer and dealer service
- Performs collection activities on delinquent accounts
- Performs Skip Tracking and other locate activities
- Assist in Repossession Management
- Assists in completing and maintaining insurance claims, filing, and record-keeping systems
- Performs welcome calls
- Acts as back up to Administrative Assistant to receive loan payments, post payments to customer accounts, maintain cash drawer accuracy and security, prepare and submit office bank deposits and checkbook transactions, funds loans, verification of insurance and employment
- Solicits, prepares, and processes personal loan applications and renewals, in applicable states
- Closes approved personal loans, in applicable states
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Maintain valid state driver's license, insurance, and reliable transportation to use for work
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position occasionally performs outside work requiring driving, walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.