Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by TRC Staffing
We are hiring an Administrative Coordinator
We are offering a dynamic role in office management and to truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve!
The Position: An Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director in the analysis of the unit's financial performance, through the development, processing, and analysis of performance reports, preparation of the budget and ensuing analysis of monthly financial reports.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field, preferred
- Accounting experience preferred
- Valid Driver's license and automotive insurance
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Coordinating closely with department heads to establish and monitor systems that provide service user or employee information
- Providing general building maintenance including ordering and maintaining office supplies, operating and maintaining office equipment as needed
- Performing general office duties including typing documents, forms, and spreadsheets, distributing mail, answering office phones and greeting visitors, reviewing work logs to determine where additional clerical support is needed
- Providing training and technical support to staff, reviewing, approving, and entering all time sheets and expense report submissions
- Recruiting, interviewing and making recommendations for hiring of candidates, maintaining and reviewing local personnel files
The Location: Ashville, NC
Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Ability to join a team of dedicated caregivers, where you will be a valued member of a care team, enabling people RHA supports identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.