International Claims Administrative Assistant
Posted on Sep 20, 2021 by Brown & Joseph Accounts Receivable Management
One of the fastest growing prominent Commercial Collection Agencies in the United States, based in Itasca IL, is seeks an Administrative Assistant to expand the administrative team of our International Claims Department. This role primarily acts as a liaison with our international clients, directly communicating with the client and providing updates on their placements. The ideal candidate would also be comfortable creating reports necessary for these clients as part of their day-to-day work.
- Read and interpret client documents
- Work with clients to resolve inquiries.
- Identify problems and offer solutions.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to our clients
- Prioritize daily work throughout the day to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Navigate through multiple platforms with speed and accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Computer skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pace environment
- Handle large volumes of accounts daily
- Incredibly well spoken & well written
- Prior client service experience is a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus, specifically Mandarin and Spanish; but not required
- Insurance packages including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Competitive pay
- Minimal cost to employee for employee coverage
- Health club discount
- Covered parking