Posted on Sep 19, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Our client an international law firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant on a permanent basis in their growing office. This Administrative Assistant will provide clerical, word processing and administrative support to attorneys, legal assistants and other legal staff.
- Maintain good communication with clients, attorneys and staff.
- Create, edit and proofread legal documents.
- Set up and maintain files and records.
- Prepare client billing Input time entry.
- Make travel and meeting arrangements.
- Make telephone calls, place conference calls, schedule appointments, reserve conference rooms and order lunch when requested.
- Greet clients and visitors and escort them to the proper office/conference room. Maintain standardized list of attorneys' matters including Client/Matter numbers and descriptions, function codes, etc.
- Update CCH books
- Type letters, memos, labels, envelopes, work reports, bills, travel expenses reports and other reports and forms as required and proof for accuracy.
- Maintain and update calendar in Outlook.
- Maintain and update contracts in Interaction and Outlook Fill in for absent assistants and assist with "overflow" work as requested.
- Transcription of tapes from attorneys, legal assistants and other staff as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of general office procedure and practice.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities within the firm.
- Ability to work well under pressure, excellent organizational skills and strong typing skills.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)