Posted on Sep 19, 2021 by Goretti Nobre Limited Liability Company
Goretti Nobre Insurance Services is looking for a results-driven Administrative Assistant to support a fast paced and growing organization. The candidate will manage mostly business-related tasks such as creating and managing reports, organizing calendar, coordinating travel and other accommodation, as well as other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should possess a positive attitude, be able to work as part of a team and/or independently, be self-motivated, highly organized, detailed oriented, quick problem solver, good listener, open to taking direction and learning new tasks, strong verbal and writing skills and technologically proficient. Executive or administration assistant experience a plus, but not required.
- Answering phones, routing calls to the correct person and/or taking messages.
- Greeting visitors.
- Managing calendar for CEO.
- Coordinating travel and other accommodations.
- Preparing and managing expense reports, financial statements, memos, emails, letters, and other documents.
- Providing general HR administrative support.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving electronic corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and coordinating data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately taking notes or recording minutes from meetings.
- Proficient with using various software products, including Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, Adobe Acrobat Pro, GoToMeeting, Applied EPIC (company account management system) and other software company implements.
- Reading and analyzing documents to be scanned, filing electronically, and distributing to staff as required or needed.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming memos, faxes, emails, voicemail, mail, and other correspondence.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Coordinate and manage special projects, including working collaboratively with staff to assure projects meet deadlines.
- Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back-up support for co-workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.