Posted on Sep 19, 2021 by CoolSys Inc
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Admin & Secretarial
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Building Air Services (BAS), a CoolSys company, is one of the largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud to be the choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Team! You will work well both independently and in a team environment. In this key role, you will support our senior staff by assisting in calendar management, preparing proposals, expense reports and other duties as requested. The Administrative Assistant will have excellent time management skills, be able to multi-task with strong prioritization skills. To be successful in this role, you will proactively identify and address the needs of your leaders and work with a sense of urgency to ensure the workflow runs efficiently.
The Administrative Assistant will work full-time hours, on-site where PPE will be provided.
- Performing moderately complex administrative duties, reviews drafts, finished documents, and edits for grammar usage and style
- Answering phones and assist with Reception and front desk duties
- Filing project related material
- Copying / scanning documents
- Preparing expense reports
- Writing and setting up proposals in Microsoft Word
- Manage and craft correspondence on behalf of the individual; manage mail and email accounts
- Excellent oral, written (including proofreading, spelling, and grammar), interpersonal skills and teamwork principles to effectively communicate at all levels
- Highly dependable with the ability to interact professionally and cooperatively
- Responsible for ensuring the executive is properly prepared for all meetings by providing individual with meeting agendas and any necessary background information prior to the meetings
- Miscellaneous projects as directed by Executive Admin.
- This position will require minimal travel to project sites.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
Fort Wayne, IN