Posted on Sep 19, 2021 by Kelly Services
DevOps Engineer, St. Paul, MN (Open to Remote)
Kelly Services is seeking a DevOps Engineer responsible for provisioning managing, maintaining our cloud environment for one of our top clients St. Paul, MN.
Length: 9/13/2021 - 2/28/2022 (Contract W2)
Type: Contract W2-There is no per diem with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Pay Rate: $Negotiable/hr. (W2)
Interview Process: 1 Virtual Round
Accountable for the hands-on design, development, cost analysis, and delivery of modern technical frameworks, platforms, and solutions related to cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), CI/CD, automation, containerized workloads, etc.
Provides expertise in multiple technologies including but not limited to software configuration management, networking and security design, and systems administration.
Collaborates across networking, security, data, platform, and development teams to design and implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design and implement infrastructure as code solutions using tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, boto3, Ansible, docker, etc.
- Design and implement networking, security, cost, and operations features into the enterprise cloud platform
- Build and support code pipelines for deploying applications and infrastructure to the cloud platform
- Work with Partners, vendors, and other technology teams to analyze, design, and deliver technology solutions
- Stay current with industry trends and present findings and proofs of concept to team, leadership, and stakeholders
- Mentor and train others on methodologies, technologies, design patterns, and best practices
- Support others, ensuring they have the proper tools, time, and resources to be successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent and 8 years hands on developing/engineering or 11 years of related experience in lieu of a degree or relevant military experience
- Demonstrated experience in system administration, networking, and security configuration management in AWS, Azure, or other cloud platform
- Hands on experience in the automation of provisioning and management of solutions in AWS, Azure, or other cloud platform
- Demonstrated experience in software configuration management, version control, build and release management
- Analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language.
- Understanding of agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Hands on experience with AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway, VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Route53, RDS, DynamoDB, Cognito, Kinesis
- Hands on experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, and Nexus
- Experience with static code quality and code security tools such as CheckMarx, Veracode, Blackduck, AquaSecurity
- Linux/Unix systems administration experience
Apply Today!Why Kelly® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual