Front Office Assistant
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Crossroads Treatment Centers
Crossroads was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 26,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
- Must be available between Monday-Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm
We are seeking a compassionate and strong Front Office Assistant to join our team for our OBOT (Office-Based Opioid Treatment Program) in Danville, VA. Front Office Assistants are responsible for the overall efficient operation of individual clinical sites including, but not limited to preparation of all materials needed to run the clinic, execution of the patient experience during clinic and thorough follow-through with post-clinical tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Complete all clinic prep work including generation of charts, lab requisition preparation, accessing information from the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program, verifying insurance coverage and copay information, pre-filling prescriptions and preparing appointment cards.
- Execute the patient experience including efficient patient check-in, acquiring patient vital signs, complete toxicology screening (oral swabs or urine testing) and setting future appointment dates.
- Keep patients informed of products and services.
- Maintain the clinic inventory, communicating supply needs to the clinical lead and hub locations as necessary.
- Ensure all post-clinic tasks have been completed.
- Ensure the clinic is presentable at all times.
- Prepare daily cash, money order deposits and deliver to the bank within company specified time period.
- Handle cash and money order payments from patients.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma required (associate's or bachelor's degree preferred).
- Minimum of one-year experience in healthcare/addiction treatment preferred.
- No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Regular local travel is required.