Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Melody L. Beach Consulting Group
My client, IA Financial Advisors is a full service financial advisory firm located in Holden, MA. Founded 40 years ago in New York by Graham Merk CFP. The firm perpetuates a culture of being on the leading edge of financial planning strategies and technology. Through our deep community connections of being members of the Wachusett Area Chamber of Commerce, the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Worcester Executives Association, and our support of multiple local youth sports leagues, we have created a business model that grows with the community.
In addition to our local initiatives, the firm also has a robust marketing program consisting of a radio show (The Money Professor WTAG 94.9FM), a fully implemented digital marketing strategy, and rotating internships that keep our marketing strategies refreshed and up to date. Our firm is also looking into acquisition of other firms to grow our business and to provide a flow of business for new advisors.
Administrative Assistant Role
This new position will focus on administrative assistant support for a team of Financial Advisors. Responsibilities and activities will include, but are not limited to, maintenance of records and file management system, calendar management for advisors, client report generation and distribution, assisting advisors with special projects as requested, meeting preparation work including account application generation, and technology management. The role is intended to transition into an office manager/operations manager position as the company grows. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable in a conservative and small office work environment.
- Manage advisor and client files: develop and maintain electronic and paper file protocols, keeping client data current in computer systems
- Produce and prepare reports for client meetings, mailings, and other Advisor requirements
- Assist with client correspondence and meetings (client mailings, phone calls, faxes, & emails)
- Create, edit, and/or update spreadsheets and other financial planning documents
- Provide clerical assistance in preparation of financial plans
- Retrieve and sort advisor mail and third-party client statements
- Work closely with advisors to assist with brokerage paperwork, transactions, and communications
- Gather and organize for client presentation information related to investment valuations, insurance quotes, banking services, and other financial service products as needed
- Assist in preparation of marketing presentations
- Manage various social media accounts
Financial Advisor Team/Operations Manager
Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Tax Planning Software, Financial Planning Software, and Client Relationship Management Software. Experience with Client Relationship Management Software is required (Salesforce, Redtail, Etc.)
- Associates Degree in Business or Related Field with two plus years of experience
- Previous client service experience required
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills close attention to detail, strong on self-directed follow up, a sense of urgency, a great deal of diplomacy, ability to multi-task effectively and calmly, high level of efficiency
- Professionalism in all facets of the job is a must along with providing exceptional client service
- Ability to work directly with both internal and external partners providing support, advice, and assistance in the management of clients accounts.
- Social media knowledge and experience is a plus
- FINRA Series 7 is a plus
DISCLAIMER: The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: P/T 30 hours (flexible)
Powered by JazzHR
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.