Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Vail Resorts
At Okemo, weve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! Were looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. With our crisp Green Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Okemo will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
- Communicating effectively with homeowners, guests, employees and managers in a positive, productive and efficient manner
- Presenting a positive, welcoming environment in the Okemo Resort Property Management Administration office.
- Answering phones promptly and professionally, and directing callers to the correct destination, and following up on any calls and emails related to Property Management that need to be examined further.
- Checking email regularly throughout the day to ensure prompt attention to immediate issues.
- Providing strong team support by assisting the Senior Director of Lodging Operations Northeast & Mid-Atlantic.
- Providing strong team support by assisting Property Managers with: HOA website updates, change forms, email blasts and any other administrative assistance.
- Making Owner Reservations, cancelling reservations and making changes when appropriate, and guiding owners on the use of the Owners Portal.
- Stimulating professional development through on-going training classes and cross training opportunities.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required, college degree a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Acrobat Pro.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present information to owners, guests, managers and other employees of the organization.
- Attention to detail, multitask oriented, professional mannerism, self-motivated, proactive, highly organized.
The budgeted range starts at $18-22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time.
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether youre looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 338847
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.