Storage and Backup Administrator (Bern)
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Storage and Backup Administrator vacancy for a globally operating Bern based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of experience in off-line storage backup administration position
- Excellent knowledge of NetBackup 7.x and 8.x including OpsCenter essential, APTARE an advantage.
- Well-versed with tape encryption essential, preferably SKLM, as well as tape libraries, preferably IBM TS3500 and TS4500
- Domain knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Expertise with HPE StoreOnce 6600,Data Domain and Cohesity is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for the regional Backup Infrastructure by fixing backup failures creating regulatory issues, ensuring infrastructure configurations in-line with security baselines
- Supporting Global Service Owner with statistical reporting and analysis of backup performance
- Configuring new hardware to resolve life cycle issues
- Identifying automation opportunities within the infrastructure alongside design and implementation
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.