IT Support- Client Specialist
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by ITech Consult
IT Support - Client Specialist
Our client is a business management software provider offering all the software components your business needs to operate efficiently and effectively. Our client provide a complete business software package including accounting, finance management, CRM, bank and cash flow management, logistics and haulage, stock management, point of sale and pricing. All this, plus a true Real Time insight into all aspects of your day to day sales, finance, management and operations.
The primary role of the Customer Support Professional is to provide first-class customer, technical and billing assistance to BT customers.
- Support Professionals will handle technical customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. They will be called upon to utilize various databases and develop analytical skills to resolve problems accurately in the most efficient manner while maintaining an excellent customer service level.
- Provide first-class support within a call center environment to customers via telephone
- Achieve and maintain call handling and quality-based statistics
- Effective use of the systems and tools available to the Support Center
- Track and document information regarding customers and their queries in call tracking database
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members
- Promote additional client services as required
- Opportunities for development and promotion
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Experience in an environment where adherence to a schedule is of the utmost importance
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening
- Ability and willingness to problems and provide support
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Internet, broadband etc
- Must be able to work in a high volume, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must have strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner with attention to solve detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Resilient and calm with an ability to assist customers and drive brand loyalty
- Ability to manage time wisely to meet call handle time and work with targets
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
- An exciting full-time, permanent job in a fast-paced environment
- Fixed working timetable from 9.00 am - 5.30 pm, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary and incentives
- In-house recognition
- Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No .: 920663EK
Role: IT Support - Client Specialist
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Wicklow Town, Co Wicklow, Ireland
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full Time
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.