Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by HEPCO INC.
HEPCO has a contract position to work at one of our elite DoD clients in AZ.
An innovative DoD company is looking for an entry level engineer to join a team on their continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Under close direction, perform a variety of basic engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, or testing of electronic hardware. Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to solution of engineering problems. Design and document or select commercially available equipment, coordinate design results with other design groups, evaluate the merits of the design under the direction of more senior engineers.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Skills - Introductory Understanding and application of company electrical engineering technical standards.
- Technical expertise to complete assigned electrical engineering tasks.
- Attends and prepares under close supervision materials to support electrical engineers during Requirements and Design Reviews.
- Problem Solving/Innovation - With supervision, applies theoretical knowledge and engineering technical principles to solve basic electrical engineering problems.
- Liaison - Interacts well with other staff/team members, effective at relationships with peers and manager.
- Responds in a timely manner to all requests.
- Requirements Derivation/Test Development - Establish requirements and procedures to evaluate purchased equipment or EEE parts. Under supervision, supports the testing and/or evaluation/validation of one or more elements of an electrical component, subsystem, or system analytical model or actual system implementation.
- Analysis and Design - Under relatively close direction, performs a variety of specific engineering tasks of an analysis, design, or test nature.
Requires Bachelor's in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
Prior applicable internship experience essential.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be computer literate.
Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance.