PKI & Crypto Engineer
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
You will join the Cyber Platform Security department in the PKI & Crypto team in the role of PKI & Crypto Engineer.
- Participate in the design and architecture of PKI & Crypto solutions.
- Develop and integrate PKI & Crypto solutions.
- Participate in the automation process (CI/CD) and continuous improvement process.
- Become product owner of one or multiple products or technologies.
Required Technical skills
- Good knowledge of Public Key infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of TLS and crypto technologies.
- Good knowledge of hardware key containers (HSM, Smartcard).
- Good knowledge of Certificate Authority software (Microsoft, Nexus, EJBCA, )
- Good knowledge of at least 1 programming language: Python, Java, C++.
- Good knowledge of cryptographic libraries (OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, MS CNG, pyca/cryptography, ).
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of the 7 layers of the OSI model.
- Platforms: Linux & Windows OS.
- Language: English