Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by OCS Resourcing
VB.NET Developer - Remote working/London - Permanent role - salary between £45k-52k + Flexible Benefits
Leading IT Consultancy with offices in UK and Europe (Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland) is looking to recruit a permanent .NET Developer. We deliver a range of services from IT Consultancy, Software Project Development and Application Support Services for our corporate clients covering Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Logistics & Leasing, Publishing and Charity domains (including UN organizations) which are well-known names.
The role is permanent and fully remote working for the time being, due to Covid (otherwise will be split between mostly Working from Home and occasional travelling at one of our offices - Horsham/Borehamwood or Central London for few days per month).
Key Requirements for .NET Developer:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in .NET development - mandatory
C# .NET, VB.NET, development experience - essential
MVC, MS SQL Server 2008/2012 with strong SQL and Stored Procedures - important
WCF, Angular- nice to have
Good analysis skills and experience working with data (ie to identify and resolve problems or analyze existing systems/applications to ascertain and document what they do) - would be an advantage
- Proven strong communicator, who is able to speak about technical matters in non-technical (plain) English
Ability to hit the ground running (previous experience working on your own) - would be a great advantage
- Salary between £45k-52k, depending on experience
- Variety of Benefits available for the permanent role (including Pension, Life insurance, Medical & Dental cover, Permanent Health Insurance, Critical Illness benefit)
- Holiday Allowance increases based on the length of service
- Variety of work
- Opportunity to progress, both in terms of skills, experience and grade levels quickly for the motivated and talented individual
For further information on this excellent VB.NET Developer role please email CV to the address shown.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual