GMP Support/Compliance Manager
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
GMP Support/Compliance Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Proven track record of working in the GMP field as well as having quality- or production-related responsibilities
- Expertise in the field of cleaning validation in drug production or drug substance manufacturing environment is preferred
- Formal training in continuous improvement methodology like LEAN, 6-Sigma, Green or Black Belt certifications is desired
- Finished Pharmacist, Chemist, Pharmaceutical Engineer or any other similar natural science education, new graduates with an industrial internship experience are also welcome
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for the management of cleaning verification activities which also includes the support and representation of the GMP officer
- Preparing the relevant documentation including assessments, protocols and reports for cleaning verifications related to the production of solid dosage forms in multipurpose facilities and equipment
- Assisting cleaning verification activities on shop floor together with regularly updating the cleaning validation master documents
- Representing and supporting the GMP officer, ensuring overall GMP compliance which includes the handling of deviations and change controls
- Preparing and supporting of internal audits and HA inspections along with assisting and providing GMP training in cooperation with other team functions to ensure training compliance
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.