IT Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Source Technology
We are looking for an IT business analyst to collaborate in a large project having as goal replacement of an application used in several business-critical processes. This is an initial Freelance contract until the end of 2022. The role would be suitable for candidates based anywhere across the EU.
The candidate will work closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders in Business and IT departments. He/she should perform below tasks, in the areas of Requirements and Acceptance Criteria Formulation and Data Management.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of data structures in, and data flows between the relevant systems and databases.
- Document the status quo of data streams and their dependencies.
- Identify opportunities for optimizing data management
- Support Product Manager in the formulation of detailed Business Requirements, and matching Acceptance Criteria.
- As an expert of the data structures in the focus domain, support the Architecture team with building a new cloud-based, centralized analytics data platform for the company.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in a complex environment, in particular in the area of Data Flows, is mandatory
- Experience documenting data structures in an architecture repository, such as BizzDesign, would be a plus
- Knowledge about how to define business process workflows, in particular the BPMN notation, would be beneficial
- Experience working in an agile software development environment would be a plus
- Very good collaboration and communication skills
- Be able to work independently and at the same time be a team player
- Professional working proficiency in spoken and written English, German would be of benefit.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.